Monday, April 9, 2007

Test Your Urban Legends IQ

Even though I was the last to find out it WASN'T really Tiger Woods's House in that slide show travelling around the net, I decided to put my Urban Legend knowledge to the test.



If you have time to kill, there are some pretty funny questions to try to answer. I only got a 37 Percent on the Beginner Level of the Urban Legends quiz... but one question I did know was about the infamous Lawn Chair Larry. You can read about Larry, if you haven't heard of him until now, at the Darwin Awards site. He received the 1982 Honorable Mention for blasting himself into the sky on his lawn chair by tying it to some weather balloons.



I did a lot better on the Image Quiz.... 68 percent! How about this one? Did the illegal alien have a great hiding place.....Real or Fake?







No comments: