Monday, January 28, 2008

State of the Union... You Better Sit Down.


"My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions."

--George W. Bush, The Decider, Lancaster, Pa., Oct. 3, 2007
--




No this post will not be about the State of the Union. Actually, I almost posted a YouTube Video about what GW said he was going to do last year.... and how way off base it all went, but that stuff is just water over the bridge, and talking about it tends to upset my digestive juices. (Or it could be the Chinese I ate today.) Do you think he will mention anything about how great it will be to get out of the White House and clear brush at the Ranch again in less than a year? Okay, that's probably not Presidential.

--- Incase you missed these on the late shows:

"In political news, our old friend Dennis Kucinich has dropped out of the presidential race. Yeah, we like Dennis. ... He's going back to his old job as a Keebler elf." --Jay Leno
-

"Sylvester Stallone announced today he is endorsing John McCain. I think that's what he said. He might have said, 'Hand me my cane.'" --Jay Leno
-

What about that Mitt Romney? He looks like a guy who would run a seminar on condo flipping. He looks like a weekend weather man, doesn't he? He looks like the neighbor who spends way too much time on his lawn" --David Letterman

No comments: