Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Sunday Morning Muse, January 27, 2008


Here it is Sunday again. I came across this painting I did when I was in high school. Linus was on one of my binders... and I sketched him and painted him. I kept it all these years.
Dontcha just feel like you need a security blanket sometimes?
-
I mean everyday we get pounded with "the sky is falling" type news. We are in a RECESSION... what are we gonna do about GLOBAL WARMING... more people were blown up by SUICIDE BOMBERS..... not to mention the REAL IMPORTANT STUFF like what are we gonna do about Erectile Dysfunction? Shaky leg syndrome? Cholesterol?
I really need a break from TV.

3 comments:

Suki said...

Take a break from it! My therapist suggested I stop listening to the news the way I had been. (Work from home so have had it on 8 hours M-F for the past several years.) Cutting back has helped lift my spirits. Not because I'm in denial--but because I'm not exposing myself to it to the point where it's soaked through my skin. And becoming a big, sad, terrible part of me. Yes, take a break! It helps!

Suki said...

p.s. Cute painting.

M.J. said...

Thank you!