Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Sunday Morning Muse, October 26, 2008


This morning my muse is Jamie Lee Curtis. I saw her interviewed for the 30 year anniversary of the movie "Halloween" this week. I've also seen her on The View recently talking about her children's books and more to the point her "au naturale" look. She is striving to be authentic and is embracing her age... 50.
-
I congratulate her for doing this, yet at the same time I know that I'll be buying hairdye until I'm 80. I just can't let go of the illusion of youth. I think that any morning now, I'm going to wake up and be my "real" self again. I won't look so tired when I'm not, my thighs will be back and I'll fit into that little black dress in the back of my closet which hasn't seen the light of day in years.
-
In the mean time, I'll make do with Champagne Blonde.

No comments: