Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Sunday Morning Muse, April 26, 2009


The list of things I do not want to write about is rather long today. I am bored to tears with the topic of torture. This nation used to do it, now we are not. Turn the page.

As for guns, well, what a wonderful country we would have if every man, woman and child owned an AK 47. Just bliss. Personally I have no use for one and I can't fathom needing it anytime soon. If things get that bad, I'd just as soon not be here.

I don't want to ramble on about the first 100 days about the Obama presidency. The bottom line is I'm happy with him, and he deserves a chance. If you want him to fail, listen to Rush or Hannity or Faux News. I'm sure the happy readers of Fox Nation... Fox's online family of like minded people will be picking apart every blessed thing the man does. If you want to wallow
in all that negativity, be my guest.

As for Climate Change... How much evidence do you need? How may parts of particle pollution do we have to breathe? I don't feel like writing about that either. The last person I would trust on the Subject is Newt Gingrich. He is well financed by the oil people. And he wants to be president. Yeah, as if that can happen. He's the guy who LEAD THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BILL CLINTON...WHILE HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS CONGRESSIONAL AIDE.


One thing I do want to write about! There is a rumor that Kinky Friedman may take another stab at running for Governor of Texas. This time he would go the traditional route instead of as an independent. Texas hasn't elected an independent since Sam Houston... over 100 years ago.
Perhaps Kinky can make it as a Democrat!
Welcome to the Party!

No comments: