Thursday, July 9, 2009

The World Stage-- It's All About Appearances.


Back after a wee bit of hiatus here. So much going on. Watched the news this morning and thought...could you just see Sarah Palin addressing the G-8 Summit? (Shudder to think about it....all those 'You betcha's!')

It's so great that we have a literate, intelligent President. He's just so articulate and likeable...and SMART. It is important to give a good impression on the World Stage.

I don't cringe when I see him like I did George Bush. I felt that at any moment some stupid Bushism would come out of his mouth, or he would do something off the wall like when he groped the German Chancellor.

I admit I did feel bad when his father, George H.W. Bush threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister way back when, but that just couldn't be helped. Bad Sushi.

No comments: