Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Maybe I Should Buy Romance Novels Instead




Exactly a day after I ordered the below mentioned book, I came down with a viscious bug. I wish the book would hurry up and get here.  I could use the insight right now.  Plus I'm bored/bedridden/sick.  I need something to read.

Wow. I won't gross anyone out with the details but whatever bug is in me kicked my butt. I feel like someone who drank the water in Mexico and said screw it, I'll eat the tacos with hot sauce, too.  Only problem is, this came out of nowhere. Instant sickness.  Literally went to work fine in the morning and had to have someone drive me to the doctor in the afternoon because I couldn't get there myself.

Cipro is helping a bit. But when you can't eat, it makes you queasy.

Perhaps if I'd of ordered a romance book instead, then some hunk of a man would be here working on a Valentine's poem to give me to cheer me up. Or making me chicken soup. Or at least running to the drug store for Gatorade.

Sheesh.


No comments: