Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Sunday Morning Muse, Sunday June 21, 2009



The peaceful muse of my garden is overshadowed with worry today. Perhaps it's because there has been so much rain this week. I need the sun.


Random thoughts:


I'm glad we have a President who isn't shooting his mouth off about the situation in Iran right now with the disputed election. I heard John McCain blabbering about how we need to set an example, how we have moral obligations...blah blah blah. Meddling and posturing right now is the WORST thing the US could do. Let them sort it out. It's their country. They didn't meddle here when the election was stolen from Al Gore.

-

I'm glad that my mom has medicare. I wish more people could have health care. I hope that the GOP party of NO won't prevent us from moving forward. We won the election. Get out of the way. Obviously their party couldn't get the job done. And millions of people suffer everyday.

-

I wish we could put more money in the space program. I always wish that. I am a pioneer at heart. But some of it is just selfish. I want to live long enough to see great strides in space exploration. If we keep shutting off money, and I keep getting older, I'll miss it.

-

Finally, I'm sad my dad is not alive to eat Sunday dinner on Father's Day. Call your dad if he is alive. Take him golfing, or bowling, or help him stake the tomato plants. Ask him questions. Listen to his answers. That is what I would like to do more than anything today. And I can't.

No comments: