Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Sunday Morning Muse, November 11, 2012

The Sun is coming up over the valley and it's going to reach 70 degrees today. And it is Veteran's Day.  If that's climate change, I'll take it! Wow. 

I finally bought boots. Good boots for now shoveling and also a nice pair of brown low cowboy style boots for just kicking around in, and also a couple of pairs of tights. I'm ready when it does turn cold. The woolly worm has no stripe at all this year that means we will be in for a bad winter, eventually.  BUT NOT TODAY!!!:)

After a very cold couple of nights this week, Coco, the cat on the porch, will be happy to find the "door into summer" today. She has her cat mat out there under a covered table and has been huddled in there trying to stay warm. There is nothing that makes me smile more than to see her run out into the sun to her favorite tree. Her whole mood changes. 

Veteran's day is here. I just put the flag out. It's flying low because I lost the rod you stick in to make it longer. But it is out there. I'm proud of our country. The Mad Men versus Modern Family election is finally over. I'm done thinking about it. And I could care less who General Petraeus chooses to sleep with. I'm tired of scandal mongering. And I hate that 8 minutes of a 22 minute news cast has to focus on crap like this. Of course if you choose to live in the Fox News bubble you are already being programmed to think it is a huge
conspiracy to get rid of him because he was set to testify on Libya. The whole Libya scandal mongering done by Fox prior to the election continues.  Sigh.


No comments: