Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Sunday Morning Muse, November 4, 2012





Another week in Swing State Hell. It will be over soon. Damn commercials. They still twist my gut, even though I have heard the lies over and over again.

Anyhow.

We survived Hurricane Sandy here where I live. We're far enough inland. But the sun was missing all week. Saw glimpses of it yesterday. I miss it. Halloween was rescheduled to yesterday. As usual we didn't get any Halloweeners and I am eating candy for breakfast. Hershey mini bars and bite size milky ways. The combination of chocolate and coffee is a drug itself. One year for Xmas I got Chocolate spoons. A simple concept really. Plastic spoons dipped in chocolate and hardened. Then you stir your coffee with it and it slowly melts....and you keep licking the spoon.  Oh my. 


No comments: