Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Latest Addiction- TED Talks





There is a stranger in my bed every night. While I snuggle under the covers,  pillowtalk consists of the origins of the universe, the powers of being an introvert, or how to spot a liar. There I am, sacrificing good sleep time, Kindle next to my head on the pillow, listening to a talk on what Facebook and Google are hiding from the world. It's addictive. It's also a great way to feed my brain when I have so little free time to do so. The speakers share ideas worth spreading.

It's also a way to kill time waiting for another life on Candy Crush, my other addiction. (You can only play for free for so long, then you need a friend to send you a life, or you must wait a half hour.) Hey, everyone needs a mindless outlet, too!


No comments: