Monday, January 22, 2007

Enter--- the Chicken Man


Just when I thought we escaped the Bird Flu, this story turns up out of Japan. Japanese authorities this week started incinerating more than 10,000 chickens that are sick or have died from the bird flu. Seeing these workers in their hazard suits is enough to put me a bit ill at ease.... But if you are really concerned about the Bird Flu and want to take the official Bird Flu Quiz, or just scare yourself silly with information here is your chance with Bird Flu---Fears, Facts and Fiction.

TRUE STORY:

I once turned in a neighbor for having a chicken
in his yard.
The township is residential- and you can’t raise chickens
in this neighborhood. Each day I passed the neighbor’s yard.
The chicken was still there.

It took four days for me to figure out...
It was plastic.
( In my defense, they had a fence and everything...)

No comments: