Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Rutger Hauer...

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

Dutch actor Rutger Hauer was born on this date in 1944. That makes him ... let me see... Yikes! He's 63 years old. What happened?
All of a sudden men that I swooned over at the movies-- like
Rutger-- as Nick in Wanted Dead or Alive--
Harrison Ford..... as Indiana Jones...
"I don't know what the appeal is. I can see
I've got blue eyes and I don't look
like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't
understand all the fuss."
--R. Hauer
or Richard Gere... in Pretty Woman...
It wasn't really about their acting...
it was just that they had a look.......
Now, well... uh.. they are--- eligible
for the AARP. ( but they are all aging well! )


Memorable Quote from Pretty Woman: Vivian ( Julia Roberts): "I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing.









No comments: