Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Will He Get Hazard Pay for This?


An asteroid is spiraling through outerspace as we speak on a possible collision course with Earth in April of 2036. The big question is… will Bruce Willis be able to reprise his role in Armageddon and commandeer a spacecraft on a mission to successfully blast the giant rock to smithereens?


Well, Bruce was born March 19, 1955. Hmmm…. he’ll be 81 years old. Yeah, If he eats right and watches his weight and cholestrol, perhaps.


They say the chances of an asteroid hitting the earth in your lifetime are better than your odds of winning the lotto. Fortunately the odds of this particular asteroid hitting Earth are low. I’m not worried. I know I’ll survive, because the Death Clock says I don’t expire till Nov. 22, 2043.
Either way, it wouldn’t hurt to stay close to me on April 13, 2036.

UPDATE:
December 31, 2036 is Bruce Willis's Death Date according to the Death Clock. Somehow him dying in the SAME YEAR that this asteroid is supposed to hit, is not very comforting at all.
I'm just sayin'.

No comments: