Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Morning Muse, February 24, 2008


I don't have the flu. That could change tomorrow, but for now, I'm healthy and my world is a mine field of people with the flu, or that horrible bronchitis that is going around. I have washed my hands every hour of the day and sometimes twice an hour at work...and when I visit others.


I'm taking vitamins, drinking more pomegranite/blueberry juice, sleeping as much as I can so I'm not run down, and so far, I seem to be doing something to deflect all these germs. But what?


The pomegranite juice? Hmmmm. Antioxidants ripping through me like a liquid shield after drinking my morning glass. Could be.... or... maybe 'cause I've been eating more spinach?

All those nutrients.......and carrots... I've been eating carrots, too. :)


Beer? Someone should do a study. Does drinking beer decrease your chances of getting the flu?



No, I didn't get the flu shot. I know people who did, and a few of those people right now, actually have the flu. In the news they said something about it being a different strain. Not the strain everyone thought would infect us the most. I say drink beer. Couldn't hurt.


No comments: