Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alaska/Russia Argument... I GET IT... Don't You?



Crooks and Liars --Link with more on this astute knowledge of VP nominee Sarah Palin:

-


Italic

GIBSON: Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn’t
traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia, with an Iran with nuclear ambitions, with an unstable Pakistan, not to mention the war on terror?

-
MCCAIN: Sure. And one of the key elements of America’s national security requirements are energy. She understands the energy issues better than anybody I know in Washington, D.C., and she understands. Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

------------(snip)--------------------

You know what? I understand that, too....(snark) See, I looked it up and there it is right on the map. I'm starting to see that it really doesn't take much to become a VP nominee on the Republican ticket. Notice how he skirted over Iran and Pakistan. I guess Palin doesn't know as much about them since they are FAR AWAY.

No comments: