Monday, September 1, 2008

VP Wannabe --Teen Daughter is Pregnant



Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support," the Palins said.

-
Pretty understanding over all. How nice. More the merrier. I don't think most parents handle it that way. Typically, the reaction is WTF... are you an imbecile? Did you use protection????Didn't we teach you ANYTHING???? You have ruined your life and embarrassed the family!
-

All is well. Goes to show you, even if you are Governor, you can't control your teenager. All the same, when McCain called to offer her this VP gig, I can't imagine why she didn't turn it down. He would have understood. "Ya know, I just had a developmentally challenged child, I have 4 other kids, Oh yeah....I'm the Governor, and my 17 year old is pregnant... hold on.. let me see if I can work it into my schedule, I can multi-task you know, BTW, WHAT DOES THE VICE PRESIDENT DO?"
-
At least the rumors about Sarah pretending to be pregnant because Bristol actually gave birth to Trig, the 5th child of this family, were wrong. I'm glad it wasn't true. This is all just too tiring.
-
It reminds me of when McCain ran before for the nomination, when the Republicans... (I think it was linked to Rove) started that smear McCain fathered a black child.

No comments: