Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Sunday Morning Muse, November 2, 2008


It's Sunday morning, and by next week all this political hype will be over and once again I'll be writing about music and art, philosophy and science and many other things I care about and have written about before. (Provided the election IS over this week. . . ya never know.)
-
For now, I'm anxious to cast my ballot, and start this country moving forward again. There is so much work to be done. It's time for Miss Alaska to exit stage right...and John McCain to enjoy his 9 homes and his wife's riches.
-
I'm voting for Barack Obama. He is more of a uniter than a divider, that was obvious in the kind of campaign he ran. And he is smart. I said all along that "smart" is the big thing for me. Combine that with his ability to inspire people, and what I have seen as a steady temperment and an inclusive management style, and I feel he is destined to be a force for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 8-year reign of terror is nearly over!

GO OBAMA!