Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reflecting on Things


With Christmas here and all, plus the moving thing, plus the sickness thing, it seems a good time to sit a spell and reflect a bit.
-
One thing all of the above have in common is "things." You see, Christmas is about giving and getting things, MOVING is about getting rid of things or moving your things, and being SICK,
is about realizing that "things" in and of themselves are not all that important.
-
I laid on the couch sick with a bug of some sort on Christmas and watched an episode of Hoarders. Hmm.. I guess you could say I was a sick person who is sick of dealing with "things" (moving them, selling things, giving away things, just tired of dealing with things... ) watching a TV show about a "sickness" about collecting too many things.
-
Maybe I'm still sick. I'm not really following all this. I forgot my own point.
-
I'm going to go eat more Pizzelles.


No comments: