Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jump into the Stream of Consciousness Again


I just don't get enough of the fall air. Outside. I just want to take it all in before the dark, cold miserable winter is upon us. The neighbor shook one of his trees to get the leaves to fall faster today. I wasn't here to see it, but I can imagine it was an odd site. Today was his day to rake. He couldn't wait anymore.
-
I went on a bulb frenzy. I knew I would. My mind is wired differently than most. I have no idea at all now where anything is planted. I just have vague recollections of "most" pale Easter tulips are over there...some red ones are over here...behind those...no wait...in front, I think are the daffodils...what was left of them except for what I put in the side garden.... etc. and so on it goes.
-
Getting close to a news black out again. I've gone through this before. Too damn depressing. At least Coffee is on the good list of studies this week. Two cups of coffee helps to fend off some kind of cancer. The other bright spot was a vaccination for HPV that prevents some cancers in men as well as women now. I wish the damn right wingers would give up on their crusade against these shots. They are really getting tiring. It is a shot. It's not a license to go have sex. And...duh...at some point your kids are going to have sex anyway. Ask Sarah Palin. Two of her kids so far did the dirty deed before marriage despite her ravings.Get over it. Get the shots, I say. Cancer is a terrible, horrible thing.
And while they are at it, make them wear seat belts and no texting and driving. Period.

No comments: