Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Sunday Morning Muse, January 29, 2012


Musing the moon today...pondering moon colonies, moon pies... and it all makes me want to spoon.... by the light of the silvery moon.

When the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.....peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars.It's is a marvelous night for a moondance, and a fantabulous night to make romance.

 Did it take long to find me...I ask the faithful light? Did it take long to find me...and are you gonna stay the night?

I'm being followed by a moon shadow. I have been since second grade when I had to write a poem about what I want to be when I grow up. (I want to fly to the moon and be back by noon.)

 Do I want to live on the moon?  No. I'd be pretty claustrophobic in that space suit. But the moon is sure nice to look at, and dream upon.  And it would be a great launching point someday to other places. So, as much as it sounds like we can't afford it right now, and I have to stipulate I do not support Newt Gingrich for any office higher than dog catcher.....he's onto something here. I say let's go for it. To the moon, Alice!  To the moon.

No comments: