Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Sunday Morning Muse, February 19, 2012

Today I thought I'd have a go at a random update of basically how things are, and I would do it in a Bridget Jones style in the manner of numbers or similar. First, an update of sorts from last week.

24--the number of times I had to suffer through hear a portion of "I Will Always Love You." Oops...25. I just heard it in the other room on recap of funeral coverage. I really hate TV when I am not just watching something, and it invades my thoughts from another room.

11, the standing count of times I walked past a TV that happened to have Fox News on and the info babe or info-babe-pseudo-expert had on a red top.This number may get smaller when (if?) someday I chance upon Fox News and see a different color.  I will start over again at ONE. But it is no short of astounding that the number is 11 right now based on random chance. There is a lesson in this or I wouldn't be commenting on it. (side note: completely blown away when I flipped to the Golf Channel for coverage last week and saw the two male announcers in their boring conservative suits and ties, and one woman with them providing coverage at the desk clad in a red, sleeveless top.  Upping the ante? Don't imagine Golf Coverage will ever include men in sleeveless shirts. But that is a good thing.

1736 calories averaged per day this week without even trying to diet. I have a new APP which keeps track and can immediately update with say, the number of calories in a Shamrock Shake,  or 9 Candy Kisses. It's a starting point. But, seriously have to limit Candy Kisses and Shamrock Shakes if I want to eat any real food and stay on track to be the same weight I am now in 6 weeks, let alone lose weight.


22(?) or close, number of lottery dollars won and then reinvested with friends from work this week.




No comments: