Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Morning Snow



All revved up on caffeine and no way to get out. Have high hopes of hitting the gym, maybe work off some of the pizzelles. Cat and I are looking out the window at the snowy trees and beyond that the snow covered and slippery roads. Have to dig out the driveway again in order to go anywhere.

 Hardly seems worth the effort to get all worn out and then go to the gym tired. Big snow blower in the garage, but I'm afraid of it.

 Decided to wait for someone to come and effortlessly and self propellingly do the driveway for me. Someone who enjoys that sort of thing. Flinging snow 14 feet away.


 More pizzelles. More coffee.

 Trapped here with three boxes of candy. Wisely I put them in the freezer. This way if I do lose all willpower it will take time to eat them.

 All kinds of animal tracks on the side of the house near the woods. Worried that a pterodactyl took up residence when I saw tracks about 6 feet apart. The eleven turkeys I saw the other day are tucked away. Looked for mouse tracks to see how they got in. Another dead one yesterday in the attic. No clues.

 Hmmm.

 Snowing harder now. Nice not to really HAVE to go anywhere.

There's always laundry to do. And the new vacuum cleaner showed up yesterday from Amazon. It really SUCKS. And that is a good thing.

 Or I can kill more time on here watching Youtube. Until the musical cat clock starts playing Christmas songs again. All work and no play makes me a dull girl.

No comments: