Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day--- My Favorite TV Mothers









THELMA (reading from a tabloid): "Psychic predicts world to explode by Christmas." Well, then why the hell am I dusting?!






LOUISE: Lionel, you'd better go to your room. I don't want you to get hit by your father.
LIONEL: Why would Dad hit me?
LOUISE: Because I'm not sure just where I'm going to throw him!









Debra Barone: A clean house is not the most important thing in the world.
Marie Barone: You know who says that? A messy person.




Eddie Haskell: "Gee, your kitchen always looks so clean.''
June Cleaver: ''Why, thank you, Eddie.''
Eddie Haskell: ''My mother says it looks as though you never do any work in here.


Roseanne: When my Husband comes home, if the kids are still alive, I figure I've done my job.

No comments: