Friday, July 6, 2007

How Much is Your Body Worth Dead?


Ever thought about selling your dead body for medical research? Once you factor in a bunch of health and lifestyle questions, I'm worth a whopping $3540. Not bad, though. My survivors won't exactly get rich on it. Perhaps a trip to Bermuda or a used car is about all they'll be able to splurge on. The Cadaver Calculator Quiz is revealing. I wanted to say I ate a healthy diet and that I was tall, but I'm not. At least I could answer no to any serious surgeries. Longer hair may have helped, too, I think.

Anyhow, I can remember a while back someone calculated the cost of all the basic ingredients in the human body... the carbon, water, etc. and came up with something like 78 cents. Remember that?


Take Cadaver Calculator Quiz yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm worth $4175. I'm gonna tack on an extra $25 and make it an even $4200. Oh, wait a minute. I'm single. There's no one to win my corpse lotto. I think I'll start smoking.