Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Candy- Your Personality Revealed


I'm not an expert, but I think I know as much as the next gal about candy. I certainly eat enough of it. That said, here is my personal analysis of people who like certain Halloween candy more than others:


Smarties: Let's just disclose that I really like Smarties. No, they are not chocolate, but Smarties have that nice sour taste... with a few variations of citrus...and have just enough sugar to give you that quick fix. Without all the fat calories. So... I see Smarties lovers as practical, level headed and somewhat reserved. Plus, you can eat some now and save some for later. And sharing them isn't a big deal.


Hershey Bars: Ahhh... also me. I love them. It's a state pride thing. I intend to give them out this year! It's a selfish thing. Since I don't get many Halloweeners...well... more for me! :) Hershey Bar eaters are kind, considerate, simple folk. They like Chocolate. Sure, I'll eat the Almond bars, too, but really, nothing is better than just your plain Hershey Bar.


Twizzlers: Thoughtful people like Twizzlers. You can chew on them and not talk for a long time. Einstein was probably eating Twizzlers when he dreamed up E= MC2.


M'nM's: Also me. I once got a whole case as a Birthday present. Other than Hershey Kisses, M'nM's are the best bite size candy ever made. You can eat them one at a time... or chug a lot and be a real pig. M'n M people love life, love food, and eat with gusto without regard to calories or their cholesterol level. They are smart. They know that if they eat half the bag.... that means that they SAVED calories by not eating the other half! And green ones? Well.. Let's not go there just yet. :)



Clark Bars: The last bit of chocolate left in your Candy Bag about November 5th. You ate all the good chocolate. Now it's either the Clark Bars or the Apples or the Sweet Tarts... I don't know anyone who eats them first. Maybe people with deep seated guilt who feel obligated to eat candy no one really wants.


Carmel Corn: Carmel Corn lovers want commitment. You really need both hands to eat it properly and you have to really chew it. And you end up with little bits stuck between your teeth, so it is a messy thing. Nothing easy about it, but with time--- and not a lot of dental work in your mouth, you can enjoy carmel corn.


Candy Corn: Stable, uncomplicated people like Candy Corn. This is a staple of Autumn, like jelly beans are a staple for Spring. You HAVE to eat some. Candy dishes were made for Candy Corn.


Mike and Ike: A fruity, fun candy with a burst of flavor that can be eaten relatively quickly.
Mike and Ike people are fun and flirty, but they have short attention spans.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad my western PA, Presybterian guilt never sunk me so low as to gather Clark bars in my tummy as if rounding up the dispossessed.

But what about us Junior Mint types? I see Junior Mint people as social visionaries. Humanitarian powerhouses. You just know Gandhi and was pounding them when he wasn't on a hunger strike.

And what about us Reese's cups folk? I think we're part of the artistic crowd. Sistine chapel? Statue of David? Hellooooo ... Michelangelo's secret weapon? Fun size Reese's cups.