Monday, November 12, 2007

Shameless Self Promotion


Cholesterol is everywhere! You can't get away from it! And I don't mean just in your food. You can't watch TV anymore without getting barraged with people telling you about the latest drugs. Well, I invite any and all who are struggling with cholesterol issues to visit my "other" blog called "Omega What?"

I need to get serious about lowering my own cholesterol, so I'm trying to educate myself a bit, and at the same time take some steps to get the numbers where they need to be. This means I spend a lot of time reading stuff on healthy eating, exercising, herbal supplements, pills and all that crap.

I figured I'd share some of my gems of knowledge, add a little humor to this daunting task, and at the same time motivate myself toward a healthier life.


In my own way, of course.




No comments: