Monday, December 24, 2007

List of Top 10 Lists for 2007


Here is a link to Time Magazine's list of 50 Top 10 Lists. I skimmed a few.... and it's amazing how my awareness and connection to things other people feel are important, is drifting into the mystic. Number one song? Rehab, by Amy Winehouse? I clicked on the Youtube video and watched it. If this is the best our culture can do we are in serious trouble. That's all I'm sayin'.
-
The number one Fashion Must-Have is the Tent Dress pictured above. I wouldn't be caught dead in that dress. Or even at work.
Hell, maybe like the 8 or so men's size large teeshirts I have around the house, I can always sleep in it.
-

Under the Top 10 Religion Stories of the year, the elimination of Limbo didn't even make the list. Imagine that. Just goes to show you that some people aren't even paying attention.
-
When you read a few of the other lists, I can't help thinking the following. As Former Representative James Traficant used to say.... Beam me up Scotty.

No comments: