Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday Morning Muse, December 23, 2007


I put a coin sorter type device on my Christmas list this year. No, it's not a 36 inch digital TV, that's on the list, too. However no one is going to buy me that anyway. Ahem. I can go out and buy a coin sorter myself very easily, and probably may end up doing that if no one buys it for me this year--but that, to me kind of defeats the purpose. It makes no sense to buy a coin sorter to count up all your coins, in hopes of having a little "found money" to spend, if you spend that money first buying the damn coin sorter.

-

This old guy from Indiana actually bought a $25,000 dollar truck with the coins he saved over 13 years. Imagine that. Hell, I'd be lucky to be able to buy a new pair of winter boots with my coin money, but hey, I'll enjoy them far more than seeing the jars of coins in the bottom of my closet taking up space now.


No comments: