Saturday, March 15, 2008

To Pose or Not to Pose, What is the Question?


A million dollars. That’s how much Larry Flynt reportedly offered Ashley Alexandra Dupre, the New York X-Governor’s call girl, to pose nude in Hustler. This is a tough one. Whenever I have to make a tough decision I rely on the old ‘make a list’ routine.
--
Yes, do it:

1. A million dollars. I could use the money. Besides, this is MY FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME.

2. A million dollars. I deserve it, I have to pay lawyers.

3. This could lead to maybe even better offers down the road…. movies?

4. A million dollars. ( can’t get past that, huh?) It wouldn’t even be like… real WORK.

5. Who would it hurt? May even help my singing ‘career’.
---

No, forget it:

1. A million dollars minus taxes doesn’t buy much, I could hold out for more.

??

No comments: