Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Predictions for the Coming Year



Tonight and tomorrow night Art Bell is back with his annual Predictions Show on Coast to Coast. I'll just skip that Tylenol PM tonight and hope I wake up to catch at least part of the show which runs on our local affiliate (the link is the map of stations) from 1 - 6AM in the morning. The best part is the "dings and bonks." (last year's predictions)


Art determines which happened and which did not.

-
I never called into the show myself, but I have given a little thought to predictions for the year ahead. Be sure and check this post next year to see how many I get correct!
-
I predict:
-
We still won't see peace in the mideast.
-
Food prices will continue to go up, and gas prices will rise again to at least $3.00 a gallon.
-
Sarah Palin's daughter will never marry her baby's father.
-
Tom Cruise will check into a hospital suffering from some type of breakdown.
-
Someone will be critically hurt on Survivor because of some stupid contest and the show will be taken off the air due to public outcry.
-
At least two members of Congress will resign their seats because of sex scandals, and one member of the Senate will be named in questionable financial dealings that will cause this person to retire early.

-
Life will unequivocably be declared on Mars. ( I'm not saying they'll unearth cromagnon man or anything.... but some little, tiny spec of something was there in that frozen water. I just know it.)

No comments: