Friday, February 25, 2011

Phones and Data and Pictures...Part II


Does this have to be so hard? I went to a Verizon reseller type store and things were a hassle there to get what I wanted. I'll just be nice and say I couldn't get to an agreement in a reasonable amount of time to actually get what I wanted and get out.
-
Getting Verizon service, plus the phone I want, plus the discount I want and accomplishing it on line has proven to be a disaster. Too much time spent in my life trying to second guess the menus
on the web site, futzing with options, not being able to click where I need to click, a web chat
disaster that ended abruptly after a half hour of hassles, and I just "x"ed out and quit for the night.
-
I haven't given up though. I want Verizon service. I just need the stars to line up right or something for me to actually get what I want. That said, if the stars had lined up last night I would have an I-phone today. But since they didn't, I no longer want an I-phone and am instead getting an I-pod at Walmart and settling for a free or cheap phone. This way I get music...plus I get a phone but not both together, and a heck of a lot cheaper.
-
Those who were rooting for me to get a Droid...(you know who you are,) well, it was close. But
it's just too big. I don't want to lug it around.
-
Unless the stars line up differently tomorrow. But I already ordered a docking station. So I'm on my way out of the 90's.
-
(no, that's not the phone I want above. Just a joke. But I like it though.

No comments: