Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Weekend


Where is the love? My unofficial survey of guys who pass by me throughout the day reveals that few if any are doing anything special for Valentine's Day. Even though I ask around every year, I can remember only one man in recent memory say that he had plans for a nice dinner out (with his wife I assume) and probably some chocolate covered strawberries.
-


Creative one, there. Oh well, he's trying.
-
My sweetest Valentine memory was clear back in college. I had just started dating a guy, not even a few weeks into the relationship, and even though he wasn't obligated, and I didn't expect anything (for the above reason, and being that he was admittedly broke,) he made me a Valentine and left it in my mailbox. I remember that all these years, so he must have made an impression.
-

No comments: