Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Hits Today...


Just "observations." No indepth news watching or reading today. A list of things that seeped into my world and my reaction to them:
-
Kid Won't Wrestle Girl- Religious reasons my butt. He's afraid she would win and he would never live it down. Period.
-
Rahm Wins- May the sexiest man win. Can he dress well or what?
-
John Wayne Bobbitt- Who cares? Loser guy plus 20 years.
-
Wisconsin Situation- I worked in the private sector for a million years before I was able to join a union. The first generation of people depending only on 401k's is doomed. Now I'm living on the cusp of a potentially sustainable lifestyle. Middle class people are not the problem with this country. The people who try to paint that picture have their own agenda. I did read Reg's column today...and he makes a good point:

In Wisconsin, Gov. Scott Walker's idea of history is apparently the presidency of Ronald Reagan and the idea that if you get tough with the union movement and also cut taxes, then deficits will disappear -- except in Reagan's case, they didn't.



No comments: