Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sopranos: The Blue Comet



It's like watching the walls of your house collapse in a terrible fire. The structure is disappearing fast and soon nothing recognizable will be left. I guess that best summarizes how I felt when I watched The Blue Comet which is the next to the last episode of the Sopranos. It's been a part of my life for several years now, and it is hard to watch it cave in piece by piece. Silvio and Bobby taken out in gunfire, and now Tony holed up in a safe house, I fear THIS episode really is the final nail in the coffin. There's no turning back. No happy ever after-type ending ahead......no future movie where the castmembers will once again hang out in the Bing, talk about old times. It ain't over till it's over, but we know. It is.



Will Pauli Walnuts be the last man standing? After all, he "made it through the New York gang wars of the 70's."

No comments: