Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Sunday Morning Muse, January 2, 2011


I'm selling my furniture. This is not an easy task during Christmas. Who wants to spend their Christmas money on used, I mean pre-owned, furniture?
-
I never liked to sell anything,even when I was a kid selling candy for band. But I can't focus on this neurosis now. I have to build the hype. Just got a call. Really. Right now. Lady wants a bedroom set for an 11 year old girl. "Perfect" I said, with a smile. "It's perfect for her. I'll make ya a good deal." It would be. It's this creme polished looking furniture with gold trim. It is not mannish in anyway. Men would cringe.Big mirror on dresser...armoire.
-
She's to call back.
-
We'll see. Please call back.
-
As for the kitchen table and chairs? Another deal. May even come with a free bottle of Gorilla glue for the one broken spindle. Fix it like new.
-
Anyone want a gold leaf patterned couch and chair? Anyone? Buehler?

No comments: