Thursday, January 6, 2011

Would I Marry Big Ben? Like, No. Duh.


Who wants cooties?

-
Some talking heads on the radio made me laugh today. One in particular was twisting himself into a pretzel trying to reduce the Big Ben engagement into a case for believing in redemption, or just being a "hater."
-
It's a set up.
-
I don't hate Big Ben. But I don't see him as marriage material. As for the redemption he is attempting for his lapses in judgment, well, IMHO, that's just work in progress. Time will tell if this egotistic oaf will fly the straight and narrow path to keep his superiors signing his paychecks.
-
In the meantime, I can't imagine what would possess a woman to walk down an aisle and make promises to him. Unless the pre-nup has a lotta cash. Insurance dontcha know for that whole redemption thing.
-
I'm just sayin'.

No comments: