Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maybe If I Start to Cry He'll do it My Way


Okay, this is the last straw with me. He's crying again. "..but only briefly."

-
Put your big boy underpants on and let's get this budget done. And No, Tea partiers.... shutting government down is not in the best interest of the country. I saw estimates as high as a billion dollars in unneeded costs associated with the last shutdown in 1995.

-
Grow up people. Others have real problems out there. The Japanese had another earthquake today. Maybe he's crying because he just found out that GE paid no taxes last year. Probably not.

-
Note to Obama: Don't make him sit in the back of the plane. We all know how it teed Gingrich
off when Clinton did it. Gingrich told the reporters it was the reason why he shut the government down rather than work with him. These men and their egos. I swear we would all be better off with a country run by monks.

No comments: