Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sunday Morning Muse, April 3, 2011

Wow, here it is another week done. The Masters is here already. That means Spring to me. Magnolia Lane....Amen Corner, the beauty of that golf course! Oh to live in Georgia!!!!
-
I watched a lot of golf last weekend. Several times when the leaderboard flashed across the screen it occurred to me that I no longer knew anyone at the "top" at that moment.
-
The young bucks are taking over. I used to enjoy watching Tiger and Phil, Vijay, Rocco Mediate, Fred Couples, Jose Maria O., Retief Goosen, etc. And way back when, before all his troubles, Big John Daly. I heard Daly's 4th wife is writing a tell all book that claims Daly's antics will make Tiger look like a saint. Here it is. It's out this week. We won't see Big John at the Masters. I just checked the list.

No comments: