Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things I Don't Want to Write About Today


It's one of those days. I don't want to write about the federal budget. Or that clown Trump and his birther nonsense. Or that imbecile politican attacking Planned Parenthood saying 90 percent of that they do is abortions. Oh... it wasn't meant as a factual statement. Right.
-
And I'm tired of ranting about the evils of Faux News. Even though I feel sorry for the manipulated souls who watch it. Really. I even pondered whether the Anti-Christ, could take the form of a TV network, instead of Barack Obama, which is propagated on too many web sites to count. A lot of idiots out there.
-
This, after I walked into the other room and saw yet another red dressed, bleach blonde woman spouting anti-Obama hate. That message reaches plenty of neanderthals out there who are pretty close to the edge already. Interesting to me only in that I see Faux News "by accident" maybe for a total of a minute and a half a week and I have yet to see anything other than red clothed blondes spouting various nonsense.....and oh the way they say the word "librul"-- with a special degree of hate and loathing....but that is another story. Yet even hardened me...used to the daggers and arrows hurled daily from Faux's minions in the form of talk show hosts who still manage to permeate my life... when I flip the car radio, or change stations on the TV--I still get taken aback by the pure venom directed at.... who? exactly. Half of us here in America? I'm not a bad gal, for a Librul. Get to know me! I really love music, flowers, golf.... And it's a shame the Blondies on Faux and her clones are encouraging such unabashed hatred for sweet, free thinking people like me. Hey, I'm blonde, too!
-
I would find it amusing, if it wasn't so dangerous. It's a sideshow to me, but when I read some of the "posts" on the internet that people put up on various political sites, it is apparent they
spout out the same dung with consistent themes. Parrots, all. But it is, uh, "bad parroting," when the hate comments spark people to hurt others. Hate breeds more hate. And I certainly don't feel the love there Blondie-clone.
-
Finally today, I find it interesting that women fair far better in countries that are more liberal thinking. The worst are the extreme "conservatives." So many women have suffered in the name of clinging to old ideas and religious ways. Women who are dominated, humiliated, and even mutilated. It's all so...awful to think that humans all over haven't risen beyond this.
-

No comments: