Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Hits Today



This guy's music is really cool. Reminds me of Tom Waits. Gill Landry. Found him today on Pandora. Can't figure a way to get his song on here from the YouTube link yet... so just go there and listen. I like this song, Mexico. Haven't heard much else yet.

-
Michele Bachmann. The candidate to vote for if you think Sarah Palin is too intellectual for you. (I wish I had thought of that line.)
-
‎"That's why people need to continue to go to the town halls, continue to melt the phone lines of their liberal members of Congress, and let them know, under no certain circumstances will I give the government control over my body and my health care decisions." -Rep. Michele Bachmann-a pro-lifer who completely missed the irony of using the same slogan as the pro-choice movement in arguing against health care reform.
-

No comments: