Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Sunday Morning Muse, June 5, 2011


I discovered what the "liquid" option does in PhotoShop. It's like playing with oil paint, but having someone else do the hard part...like painting the whole picture...and you getting to fiddle with the details or change it wildly and become your own Dali or Warhol.-
You have to click on the painting to appreciate the painterly-ness of it. I took the photo yesterday paying special attention to light...and then liquified it and was able to use a "brush" and paint it up a
bit.
-
I really had fun messing with a pile of rocks:

-
I put faces, bats, cats, witches, all kinds of stuff in there...and moved the
colors around to take away the hardness of the rocks. Make them malleable. The result doesn't even matter. I had fun with it.

-
Here's another iris photo I messed with....

_

No comments: