Thursday, September 6, 2007

And Now... Something Completely Different


Okay, I'll admit it. I love golf. And... way back when, I listened to Alice Cooper. Even read his biography, called Me, Alice.

oh oh. I just checked Amazon....that old book --- from 1976, mind you, is worth 300 frigging dollars.... USED. Now... where is it? Did I loan it to someone in college? Take it back to the Library? ...... I digress. 300 bucks.




Onward....so who could go wrong buying his new book? It's called Alice Cooper, Golf Monster: My Twelve Steps to Becoming a Golf Addict .
--
UPDATE! 9/15/07
I mistakenly ordered the Audio CD of Alice Cooper reading the book. What a nice mistake! It 's proven to be a very enjoyable book... I love it. He talks about his life, drops enough names from Rock and Roll, and also in golf, to keep it interesting. It's relatable. Golfers out there, you can't help but like the guy. Who wouldn't want to take chipping lessons from John Daly? Music afficionados will be sure to find an anecdote or two that will give you a peak into the life of a rock star. The good, the bad, and how skinny little Vincent Furnier became Alice Cooper.

No comments: