Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Half-Time Show Rocked


So...what did everyone think of The Boss's Half-time performance? Not everyone liked it as much as I did. This review lists the 10 Unforgivable Sins regarding the 12 minute show. I admit

the stage did appear a bit cluttered with people. I forgave that. Clarence on the Cowbell comes up quite a bit in conversations I've had. Also people who say Bruce "never had a voice."


Hard to disagree there. He really didn't have much of a voice Sunday night. I think he gets by on pure adrenaline and shouting sometimes. But it works for him. Yeh, the Boss Time skit was a bit corny. Sliding into the camera crotch first also took me aback a bit, but I still let that go. Chocked it up to that energy he gives off.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the show was the best I'd seen in years. The ENTIRE stadium singing "Glory Days." Come on. And just music. No "wardrobe malfunctions." Just rock-n-roll-n-Stillers.

The way it should be.