Friday, August 19, 2011

Links and Things of Interest Today




If you need a good laugh, here it is. Anderson Cooper 'losing' it over the Depardieu Peeing on Plane story.
-
On a completely different subject, Suki sent me this link of one of the profs at her grad school on CNN discussing the whole "be submissive" to your husband thing this week. This issue came up with regard to that strange and dangerous Bachmann woman whose eyes completely freak me out. I "get" that she totally respects her husband and all...but I still don't "get" the whole submissive thing. Either you are or you are not. If she is, then I wish he would tell her to give up on this Presidential nonsense and to volunteer for a mission in the Congo.
-
Oh... before I digress too far....the Professor is really nice...and Suki says he is smart.



1 comment:

Suki said...

Yes, he is. Very smart. And nice. I guess he was on CNN 3 times this summer.