Monday, January 26, 2009

I HATE THIS WEATHER MAKE IT STOP


I officially can't take this anymore.
I hate wearing all these layers of clothes. I hate my frozen car in the morning. I hate the furnace blasting away every 17 minutes waking me up at night. I hate the fact that my fingers are cold all the time. I really hate shoveling snow. I hate that first breath of air when I step outside in the morning. I hate the short evenings and long hours of darkness. I hate my high gas bill. I hate icy sidewalks. I hate trudging through snow. I hate standing in the cold putting gas in my car. I hate static electricity. I hate running out of washer fluid. I hate the person behind me who thinks I'm not driving fast enough. I hate dry skin. I hate chapped lips. I hate the dirty black ice-snow piling up in parking lots. I hate flat, hat-hair.

No comments: