Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are You Text-Worthy?


The phone works! Yes it took another hour of my life...(internet sales blamed the portal people, the portal people blamed billing...and so on and so forth.) But eventually I found a live person who understood... about how the stars have to line up, and every cog in the wheel has to turn at the precise second... and then with an indifferent beep my new password was sent along a cellular cloud of air to a pole and to me and here I am with a phone that works.
-
The tough part now will be text restraint. When I wasn't a texter, people KNEW this and knew I would never respond, and in fact got pissed because charges ended up on my bill. Now I have to parcel out texts like I share M'nM's....sparingly.
-
I have the 250 text package. Which sounded like a lot till I realized they count the texts I RECEIVE, too. So if anyone asks.... I still don't text unless it is Colin Firth or someone else in the
"A" list.
-

No comments: