Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dancing with Hines Ward


I never watched an episode of Dancing with the Stars in my life until now... only to watch Hines Ward. The Pittsburgh Steeler is light on his feet, and is fun to watch. I enjoy seeing HIM enjoy himself so much.
-
As for the rest of the show, I could write a book on how to improve it. It drags out too long....I'm not giving up that much of my life to watch hours of the show stretched over two nights. Just dance and vote. Period. Skip all the tears and BS.
-
Also the tension gets to you after a while. Tension you say? Yeah. Like is gravity going to fail and send Kirstie Alley spinning off the planet?
-
Or how about all the boobs? Really. I know you men enjoy it, but I get sick of looking at boobs spilling out all over the place wondering if they are going to stay put or will they have a "wardrobe" malfunction?
-
Doubt I'll be watching much more. But I will watch the two minutes of Hines Ward. He is a class act.

No comments: