Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Rabbit Super Moon




I got the right day now for the Super Moon. So I thought, what a great once in twenty year opportunity....go out and get a decent picture of the city with this huge moon hanging over it.
-
I took 35 pictures and they sucked. I used fancy camera settings in low light, which means you have to hold down the thing longer.... and I shook so bad the moon light looks like demons flying over the city. Humph. Switched settings and all I got was a normal looking white spot. The city was so dark by this time all I had was Kaliedoscope-type lights...unrecognizable as any city on this planet.
-
So I gave up. Came in and pointed the camera out the front window where there is far too many Easter decorations for my taste, (not my doing), and I shot it without any creative thought or planning. Came in here and prissed it up with PhotoShop and here you have it. My mediocre attempt to participate in this Super Moon thing.
-
Oh I would love to be on a beach somewhere planning these shots of people you see on the internet...with the moon as a ball they are holding in their hand, etc. Neat stuff. I admire the work.
-
For now, I'm left with Easter Rabbit.

No comments: